We will only record your email address if you subscribe to any of our services. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your email address or any of your personal details for any other purpose without your consent and we will not disclose your email address without your consent. Electronic mail submitted to Milestone Financial is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
Storage and protection of your personal information
We may electronically record and store personal information which we collect from you. When we do so, we will take all reasonable steps to keep it secure and prevent unauthorised disclosure.
However, we cannot promise that your personal information will not be accessed by an unauthorised person, (e.g. a hacker) or that unauthorised disclosures will not occur. If we provide you with any passwords or other security devices, it is important that you keep these confidential and do not allow them to be used by any other person. You should notify us immediately if the security of your password or security device is breached, this will help prevent the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information
Clickstreams are the paths a user takes when navigating a web page or the internet in general. When you visit our website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - the user's assigned IP address, the user's top level domain name (for example .co.nz, .gov, .com.au, .uk etc), the data and time and duration of visit to the site, and the type of browser and operating system used.
If you are visiting us through our website, or social media pages, then we collect information about your use and experience on these by using cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive or on your mobile browser. They can record information about your visit to the site, allowing it to remember you the next time you visit and provide a more meaningful experience.
This website provides you with general information that is true and accurate to the best of Milestone Financials' knowledge. We advise:
- General information only: The information on this website is general in nature and is not intended to be regulated financial advice. You should consult a professional financial adviser before making any financial decisions or taking any action based on the information on this website.
- No liability: Milestone Financial does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website. This does not prejudice your statutory rights.
- Accuracy of information: While Milestone Financial has taken all reasonable care to ensure the information on this website is accurate, errors and omissions may occur. We do not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy, error, or omission in the website's content, or for any loss caused to anyone from relying on that information. We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information published on this website without notice.
- Historical information: Any reference on this website to historical information and performance of a product or service may not necessarily be a good guide to future performance. You are solely responsible for any loss caused from relying on such information.
- Third Party websites: This website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control. Milestone Financial has no knowledge of or control over the content, and availability of those websites, or of their privacy practices. We do not sponsor, recommend, or endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website.
- New Zealand law: The information on this website has been prepared to comply with, and is governed by, New Zealand law. It is only intended for use by persons within New Zealand's jurisdiction. Milestone Financial does not make any representation that the information on this website complies with the law in any other country.
- Cybersecurity: Although we regularly update our cybersecurity and virus protection software, we do not guarantee that our website will be free from viruses or other malicious interference (such as spyware, malware, adware, ransomware and worms) that can damage your computer system and access your data.
- Continuous access: We do our best to keep this website running smoothly. However, we do not guarantee that access to the website will be uninterrupted. We accept no liability for any loss caused by the website being temporarily unavailable either during its planned maintenance or due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
- Copyright and IP: Unless otherwise indicated, all information on this website is the property of Milestone Financial and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on this website only for personal or agreed upon commercial use. The website may contain several trademarks which are owned by Milestone Financial or used with the permission of the registered trademark owner. Before using any material on this website that is identified as being subject to copyright of a third party, you must obtain authorisation to use or reproduce the material from that third party.